Inspiring social value creation in engineering and infrastructure development.
EWB Connect aims to facilitate a mindset shift and capability lift in the infrastructure profession towards greater social value creation and a culture of pro bono engineering through;
- Connecting community organisations with engineering and other technically specialised organisations that provide services on a pro bono basis
- Exploring opportunities to create social value in the footprint of core business activities
- Providing professional development opportunities around social value creation, human centered design and cross-cultural competencies
- Communicating and celebrating pro bono work across multiple sectors
- Facilitating knowledge sharing
- Working across sectors to contribute to public policy and provide leadership about the role of pro bono engineering.
Visit the EWB Connect website for more information, existing community projects and new opportunities to participate in pro bono projects!
To find out more
Contact Jacqui Bell
Lead Program Manager, EWB Connect
via email or on +61 3 8582 1866.