Mariny holds a masterʼs degree in Environmental Engineering at Chulalongkorn University (Thailand) and a bachelorʼs degree in Water Resources Engineering and Rural Infrastructures at ITC (Cambodia). She has experience in working in water/ wastewater treatment, air pollution, and hydrology. As a Technology Development Specialist with EWB Australia in Cambodia, Mariny focuses on developing, trialling and delivering appropriate technology for communities in rural areas, to improve water in Sanitation in Challenging Environments and mobility.
- Results of the 2020 EWB Australia Board Elections and AGM November 24, 2020
- Hard Rock Sanitation Solutions and World Toilet Day November 17, 2020
- Engineering Possibilities Webinar Q&A November 13, 2020
- Celebrate Naidoc Week 2020 November 10, 2020
- 2030 Strategy Launch Webinar Q&As October 20, 2020