Gaetano left Italy with a masters degree in engineering, strong experience in the education sector, and a genuine curiosity for the rest of the world – he has still not gone back. His international career began as a volunteer in a vocational training centre in Cambodia. He went on to specialise in water, sanitation and hygiene, realising that contributing to improved access to water and sanitation was what he wanted to do. He spent 20 years working side by side with communities, mostly in Cambodia and Myanmar but also in Chad, Uganda and Bangladesh. Now, while working with EWB Australia, he likes to continue connecting his engineering skills with his passion for international development.
- Results of the 2020 EWB Australia Board Elections and AGM November 24, 2020
- Hard Rock Sanitation Solutions and World Toilet Day November 17, 2020
- Engineering Possibilities Webinar Q&A November 13, 2020
- Celebrate Naidoc Week 2020 November 10, 2020
- 2030 Strategy Launch Webinar Q&As October 20, 2020