CareersAt EWB Australia we have the privilege of working with some of the most intelligent and inspiring individuals you could ever hope to meet - heart-led and driven to strengthen the human-centred engineering movement.
Country Manager Cambodia
EWB is recruiting for a new exciting overseas staff role!
EWB Australia’s Cambodia Program is at an exciting stage of development! We are recruiting for a Country Manager (CM) who will support the growth our program ensuring that EWB’s team in Cambodia are well supported and that we establish strong operational foundations to build on the strategy for EWB’s presence in Cambodia.
This role demonstrates people-centred leadership through mentoring and coaching the EWB team, with a vision toward being a locally-led organisation. The Country Manager will work directly with the EWB team ensuring they are well equipped to apply EWB’s principles across all community partners and projects in Cambodia, and deliver on organisational and program objectives in line with the EWB’s Impact Framework to result in positive community impact.
The Country Manager will work closely with the current project teams in the Cambodia office, who lead EWB’s WASH, Education and Technology Development programs, as well as a number of technically skilled international volunteers placed with various partner organisations. This role will also work closely with the Community Program team including Technical Advisors and Program Support personnel in the Melbourne/Sydney offices and will also collaborate with EWB’s other Country program teams in Timor-Leste and Vanuatu.
Key responsibilities will include:
1. Leading the development and implementation of Cambodia country strategies and operational plans
2. Lead, manage and further strengthen the capacity of the EWB in country team
3. Lead and establish relevant and donor compliant localised operational and administrative systems and processes
4. Grow and maintain mutually beneficial, healthy strategic and operational relationships with community, government, education institutions and private sector partners in Cambodia
Please see the detailed Position Description for more information about the position and application process
How do I apply?
Please respond to the selection criteria in a cover letter (max. 2 pages) and provide a CV (max 3 pages), which you will upload via the EWB Application Form. The form also asks for contact details of 2 referees.
If you have any questions about the position, please email email@example.com with the subject heading “Cambodia Country Manager – Query” or call the EWB Office on +61 3 8582 1866
Applications close end of Sunday, 24th November 2019.Apply Now
Engineers Without Borders Australia:
• Actively encourages Cambodian and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People to apply.
• Celebrates diversity and supports an inclusive work place. Please contact us to discuss any personal assistance required to complete this application.
EWB adheres to statutory laws in Australia and foreign countries regarding child exploitation, child pornography and the abuse of children. We are committed to the protection of children from all forms of harm. You will be required to sign a Child Protection Code of Conduct and provide a Working with Childrens Check and a Federal Police check prior to commencement.